I am working on a project this week, so today you get a blast from the past. I hope you enjoy…Have a Fabulous Day!
From the Desk of Clearissa’s Command Center/Customized Virtual Business Solutions
How To Know It’s Time to Hire a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistant Weekly Tips – Week of August 3 – August 7, 2015
How To Know It’s Time to Hire a Virtual Assistant? You have a business to run. You have important tasks to perform to keep your business on track, you need to keep your creative juices flowing, yet you find yourself bogged down in the day business of the necessary but repetitious duties that are required to run a business. And although these tasks are necessary, they are not the tasks, you as the business owner need to be focused on. What to do? Hire a virtual assistant.
Not sure when to hire a virtual assistant? Perhaps the list of 15 reasons below will help you decide.
- You feel overwhelmed the administrative aspect of the business/workload
- Instead of dealing directly with clients or creating you are compelled to funnel through the mail
- When you should be creating your next presentation, you are obligated to respond to emails or pay monthly bills
- You desk greets you with piles of files and/or prospective client business cards you feel the need to muddle through all of the paper
- The emails and voicemails continue to pile up and you can’t concentrate because someone needs to handle the calls and respond to the emails so that you don’t miss a potential client
- You cannot focus on what you need to do because you are overwhelmed with the business aspect of it all
- You want to be more productive and less stressed
- Although you love your business, you are stressed and overwhelmed with the administration of it all
- You need someone to bounce ideas off of
- You need to travel and your social media must continue to thrive in your absence
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time
- You need help but you are a startup and you do not have office space
- You need help, but you cannot afford to pay benefits
- You need help, but you cannot afford to pay for training
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, a physical assistant
If you are tossing the idea around of hiring a virtual assistance, refer to the list above for just a few reasons to do so. There are as many reasons to hire a virtual assistant as there are businesses; you just need to be conscious and aware of when your business becomes overwhelming and less productive due to duties you can and should delegate.
Enjoy your business, continue to be creative and allow a virtual assistant help you with the day-to-day process of running a business.
Advice from your future VA.
Remember to share…
#cccc #customizedvirtualbusinesssolutions #va #allthingsarepossible