From the Desk of Clearissa Coward’s Command Center
Crazy Simple Hacks That Will Simplify Your Life
A Cozy Lifestyle with Clearissa Coward
Being creative about how you do things can make the difference between being seen as one who can get things done and one who does not. These little hacks might not seem like a big deal but they will make a big difference in how fast you can get things done and move on.
There are affiliate links within this post. However, all opinions and ideas are my own. Clicking on and using the links to purchase products does not increase your cost at all. I appreciate your support.
Paper Clip Hacks
Most people have paper clips, especially if you work in an office. But there are so many things you can do with a paper clip. For example:
* Broken Zipper Tab – If your zipper breaks, weave the paperclip into the hole. Now you have a new zipper tab to keep things closed until you get home.
* Hair Barrette – Use a paper clip as a temporary barrette to keep your hair out of your eyes while working. For a more permanent solution, add some pretty decorations to the paperclip before using it in your hair.
Yes, lipstick can be used for more than making your lips look pretty. Try out these lipstick hacks when you need to or just because you want to.
* Save Broken Lipstick – Did the bullet of your lipstick break off? No worries; put it inside a pillbox or other container and use a lip liner or lip brush to apply.
* Melt It – Don’t want to put your broken lipstick into a pillbox? That’s okay; melt the area that’s broken and attach it back on the wand.
* Store It Right – Put your lipstick in the fridge to keep it from melting and breaking.
* Got a Lipstick Stain? – Don’t worry; you can remove it with hairspray.
Everyone needs a good way to organize the things they use every day. These storage hacks will help you become more organized and prepared. My favorite of all…organization. 🙂
* Toilet Paper Rolls – The empty toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls can be used to organize underwear, scarfs, socks, and many other things to make your drawers look neater and fit more in.
* Wicker Baskets – Use judiciously all over the house to throw things in that do not belong in that room so that you can easily put them back where they belong without making unnecessary steps. If everyone in the house has their own basket then they can take them at the end of each day to put away.
* Spice Rack – Use in the bathroom for extra storage of cleaning, grooming, and body care items.
* Straws – Use straws to store jewelry when traveling to avoid a tangled mess when you arrive. This really works and costs little or nothing because we always have straws in the pantry.
* Altoids Tins – Use to store staples, paperclips, buttons, twist ties, in an orderly manner. Use a label maker to mark what’s inside so you can easily see without opening.
Try these hacks to make your life a little easier today than it was yesterday. What type of hacks can you come up with? Share in the comments below and help each other live more organized lives.
Make changes that improve your life.
Thank you guys for all of the support you show to me and my blog. I feel so blessed because of you.
Until next time…I remain in my Element – God Bless!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends & family. I greatly appreciate it.
Hugs & Blessings