From the Desk of Clearissa Coward’s Command Center/Customized Virtual Business Solutions
When You Know it’s Time to Hire a Virtual Assistant
You have a business to run. You have important tasks to perform to keep your business on track and you need to keep your creative juices flowing. Yet you find yourself bogged down in the day-to-day business of the necessary but repetitious duties that are required to run a business. And although these tasks are necessary, they are not the tasks, you as the business owner need to be focused on. What to do? Hire a virtual assistant.
Not sure when it’s time to hire a virtual assistant? Perhaps the list of 14 reasons below will help you decide.
- You feel overwhelmed with the administrative aspect of the business/workload
- Instead of dealing with clients you are compelled to drudge through the daily mail
- When you should be creating your next presentation, you are obligated to pay monthly bills and balance the booksmeo hire a virtual assistant
- Your desk greats you with piles of files and/or prospective client business cards that must be organized
- The emails and voice mails continue to pile up and you can not concentrate because you have to handle the calls and respond to the emails to avoid missing a potential clients time to hire a virtual assistant
- You want to be more productive and less stressed
- Although you love your business, you are stressed and overwhelmed with the administration of it all
- You need someone to bounce ideas off of
- You need to travel and your social media must continue to thrive in your absence to hire a virtual assistant
- You know you need help but can not afford someone full-time
- You need help but you are a start up and you do not have office space
- You need help but you cannot afford to pay benefits
- You need help but you cannot afford to pay for training
- You do not want the hassle of recruiting and hiring a conventional administrative assistanti
If you are tossing the idea around of hiring a virtual assistance, refer to the list above for just a few reasons to move forward. There are as many reasons to hire a virtual assistant as there are businesses; you just need to be conscious and aware of when your business becomes overwhelming and less productive due to duties you should be delegating.
Enjoy your business, continue to be creative and allow a virtual assistant to help you with the day-to-day process of running a business.
You do not have to do it all and now that you have made the decision to hire a virtual assistant, contact Customized Virtual Business Solutions to find your silent business partner. sistant
See You Next Time
me to hire a virtual assistant