From the Desk of Clearisa’s Command Center/Avon Diva
Good Skin 101, The Many Faces of Avon Skin So Soft
Avon Skin So Soft has been a staple in my home for many years and have used it as a remedy for many different things.
Of course it’s The best bath oil ever. Just add a few drops to a hot bath and relax away dry skin. Great during the drying winter months. I also keep Skin So Soft in a spray bottle in my shower and I spray my body before getting out of the shower. When I towel dry, I have soft and silky skin. It’s a great massage oil and eye make-up remover, and I love the fragrance of all three types but I will admit, the original is my favorite. And during the summer it is my go to as an insect repellent. But I did some research and even I was shocked at the many ways Skin So Soft is being used. But a little research uncovered the following uses as well. I have committed them to memory for the future :).
- Great tanning oil (not a sunblock)
- Cleans ink off of skin
- Removes paint from hands
- Add to liquid soap and use for shaving legs and underarms
- Works great on head lice!!! Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes and rinse
- Sponge around doors, windows and screens to keep crawling bugs out
- Use as a wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood
- Removes price tag and label glue from glass, metals and most plastics
- Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple
- Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter) – your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean
- Put Skin So Soft Bath Oil in one of the bottle that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! It will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
- Spray Skin So Soft Bath Oil on rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil kills spiders.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
- Add a capful of Skin So Soft Bath Oil to wash water of clothes. It acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
How about that…15 additional ways Skin So Soft can be useful around the house. And now is a great time to stock up as SSS is on sale for Campaign 1. The regularly priced $15.00, 16.0oz bottle is now on sale for $7.99. What a bargain. Visit my eStore to take advantage of this and other new year bargains.
#avondiva #cccc #avonskinsosoft #clearissa’savonboutique
Remember to share…sharing is carings caring