From Clearissa Coward’s Command Center/Avon Diva
The Many Faces of Avon Skin So Soft
Avon Skin So Soft has been a staple in my home for many years and I have used it as a remedy for many different things. In this article, I share 15 new ways to use Avon Skin So Soft in your daily life.
There are affiliate links within this post. However, all opinions and ideas are my own. Clicking on and using the links to purchase products does not increase your cost at all. I appreciate your support.
Of course it’s The best bath oil ever. Just add a few drops to a hot bath and relax away dry skin and all the cares of the day. Great during the drying winter months but just as good to soften sun-dried skin during the summer as well. I also keep Skin So Soft in a spray bottle in my shower. I spray my body before getting out of the shower. When I towel dry, I have soft and silky skin. It’s a great massage oil and eye make-up remover, and I love the fragrance of all three types but I will admit, the original is my favorite.
During the hot days of summer, it is my go to as an insect/mosquito repellent. But I did some research and even I was shocked at the many ways Skin So Soft can be used. I was surprised at how versatile SSS really is and you will be too. I have committed them to memory for the future :).
- Great tanning oil (not a sunblock)
- Cleans ink off of skin
- Removes paint from hands
- Add to liquid soap and use for shaving legs and underarms
- Works great on head lice!!! Saturate head and let it sit for 15 minutes and rinse
- Sponge around doors, windows, and screens to keep crawling bugs out
- Use as a wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood
- Removes price tag and label glue from glass, metals and most plastics
- Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple
- Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter) – your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean
- Put Skin So Soft Bath Oil in one of the bottles that you attach to your backyard hose and spray over the backyard! It will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
- Spray Skin So Soft Bath Oil on rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil kills spiders.
- Skin So Soft Bath Oil cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
- Add a capful of Skin So Soft Bath Oil to the wash when doing laundry. It acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
How about that…15 additional ways Skin So Soft can be useful around the house. And now is a great time to stock up as SSS. Catch our summer special when you visit my eStore to take advantage of this and other summer bargains.
Never miss another article, tip, real-life experience or project. Get them delivered directly to your email. Subscribe today! And let’s stay connected.
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy this one.
Until next time…I remain in my Element – God Bless!
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends. I greatly appreciate it.