From the Desk of Clearissa Coward’s Command Center/Customized Virtual Business Solutions
Virtual Assistant Weekly Tips – Week of September 14 – September 18, 2015
Not sure if you need or how to use the services of a Virtual Assistant (VA)? Hopefully, my weekly tips will help you or give you new ideas on how to use the services of a professional VA.
This week’s tip comes from Prialto. Prialto is a business that provides solutions for administrative services and today I am including an excerpt from an article written by Prialto focusing on the specialized VA Sales Assistant. You can read the entire article and gain more insight into how to best use the services of a virtual assistant here.
If you are in sales a virtual sales assistant could be a valuable asset to your business. Read what Prialto says below.
Virtual Sales Assistant Can Help You Grow Your Revenue
A virtual sales assistant is a good example of someone who specializes but also performs a lot of general administrative duties.
For example, if your sales team doesn’t follow up and log information about every lead into your CRM what happens? That lead goes cold and your chances of converting that lead into a sale become harder.
A sales assistant who works remotely can help with this process, and more, to ensure that money isn’t slipping away all because your sales team is too busy.
Here are more examples of things which you can delegate to your virtual sales assistant.
- Prospect development and Lead Generation: Identify potential prospects, research their contact information and give you the context to reach out to them
- Nurture and growing your client base: Monitor relationships and referrals by ensuring regular touch points through investment updates and other communications
- Managing and preparing documents: Ensure proposals, key investment documentation, and other reports are ready when you need them
- Update email or contact lists in your CRM: Make sure all information is properly input so warm leads don’t go cold.
- Manage your calendar: Schedule and re-schedule your meetings and confirm appointments
A VA can be your best asset and right hand allowing you to remain business focused. Pass those duties over to me today.
Remember to share…