Clearissa Coward’s Command Center
The Liebster Blogger Award
Networking is great for all bloggers. Whether you’re a new blogger or a seasoned professional, it is always a great feeling to have your work noticed and appreciated. I am proud and excited to be nominated for The Liebster Blogger Award.
The Liebster Blog Award is a group of like-minded bloggers who want to connect, get to know each other and support one another. I was drawn to the Liebster Award because it allows bloggers to share their work while getting to know each other on a deeper level.
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are below:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award badge on your site.
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger provided to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
- Notify the bloggers you choose that you have nominated them.
- Provide 10 questions for your chosen bloggers to answer.
Now that the housecleaning is out of the way, I would like to thank Deb of Deb Spot at http://www.debsrockinwrite.com/ for nominating me and giving me this opportunity. The answers to my 10 questions and my 10 random facts are below. I hope you enjoy.
My Answers to the 10 Questions Asked of Me
- What is your goal this time next year?
I am praying and working toward increasing my website subscribers by next year this time. I am also hopeful that I will get into product reviews by this time next year as well. Finally, I have a really good friend who is on the fence about blogging and I am hoping that I can encourage her to begin her blogging journey by this time next year as well. I believe she has something important to say and share.
2. If someone would give you 50 thousand dollars for any organization who would you give it to?
Wow, what an awesome daydream. I would split that blessing between the American Cancer Society and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I have watched family members suffer and pass away with cancer and 5 years ago, my only child was diagnosed with MS so I have a horse in both races.
3. You can invite 1 person to your home for dinner anyone dead or alive, who would it be ?
Oh my, there are so many and for all walks of life. I wish I could turn it into a dinner party and invite them all but for this discussion, I think I would invite Peter Walsh. Peter is the person I credit with giving me permission to be organized and helping me to understand I am not strange because I like everything in my life to have a space, a home, a destination. Watching him years ago on Clean Sweep taught me, that living clean and lean is the best course.
- What 3 Qualities do you have that make you who you are?
I have a big heart. I love to help people. I sincerely want to help people live uncluttered , comfortable and attractive lives. I am also a rule follower. It is difficult to get me to extend, twist or distort the truth. Sometimes I’m viewed as boring because I am fine walking the straight and narrow and I am just not curious about things that are outside of my moral compass.
- What unique sights anywhere in the world you would like to visit?
I am blessed and I have had the opportunity to visit and live in several states and even another country. My father was a retired airman and so was my ex-husband so I have traveled quite a bit; however, I have never watched the New Year’s ball drop in Times Square NY and I would love to experience that. Also, I would also love to experience Disneyland with my grandchildren. I would love to share that experience with them.
- What 3 things would you like to change in the world if you could?
I would love to make racism and discrimination for any reason disappear from the face of the earth. I would like people to forget what that is all about and just wake up one morning in a world where everyone accepts and respects everyone else.
I would like for there to be no such thing as homelessness. I would love for every person on the face of this earth to have a place to call home. Home is a sanctuary. It’s a place to hide when you need to or celebrate when you want to. A home is a place that completes you and I feel everyone should feel complete.
Finally, I would erase class. It would be wonderful if everyone were on the same economic playing field. Just imagine how different this world would be if everyone were economically equal and no one was considered less than simply because they were born with less.
- If you wrote a book what would it be fiction or non-fiction and why?
It would be fiction. I would rather write a book that allows people to dream instead of writing a book that is knee deep in a reality I would rather not be a part of. Don’t get wrong, I do live in reality; however, I have experienced some of my greatest escapes via a writer’s imagination.
- If you could change your blog overnight what would you change?
That’s an easy one, I would have 2 zillion subscribers and my blog would be paying and sustaining my lifestyle while I helped others live uncluttered, crafty, and organized lives. It would be a win-win situation for both me and my subscribers.
- What are your favorite types of blogs now and why?
My favorite types of blogs are DIY and upcycle blogs. As well as anything that has to do with living the good life. Decorating and crafting. I love these types of creative blogs and I have followed several long before I began my blogging journey. Actually, there are a couple that I kinda credit with giving me the idea to share my passions for organization, upcycling and crafting.
10 random things about yourself that we would not know about you.
Okay, buckle up…here we go! Ten Random Things About Me
- I am afraid of heights
- I almost drowned as a child while taking swim lessons
- I love to cook, but only when time is not an issue
- I like country music
- I am an only child and I hate it
- I get bored very easily
- I love to sleep
- My dream was to be an investigative reporter
- I cannot read a map
- I love court TV
Thank you again, Deb, at http://www.debsrockinwrite.com/ for the nomination and to my participants thank you all as well!
Now my Nominees for The Liebster Blog Award
Joan Akob of The Curly Country Girl at http://thandilemana.blogspot.com
Elisa Gaines of The Travel Diva at http://atraveldiva.com/
Mia Burwell of Mia’s Foodie Travels at https://miasfodietravels.com
Traci Lawrence of Daily Musings at http://www.tracisworld.com/2016/04/2-examples-of-victory-of-underdogs.html
Vanessa Shelton of Vanessa’s Desk at http://vanessasdesk.com/
Winslow of Winslow Music at http://winslowtunes.com/news
The Ten Questions for My Nominees
- When and why did you choose to blog?
- What makes your blog different from all others in your niche?
- What is your most memorable moment in blogging?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you vacation next?
- What part of the country do you live and how did you end up there?
- Blogging can be very time-consuming, how do you juggle blogging and life in general?
- What are your least and most favorite things about blogging?
- When you are not blogging, what do you do for fun?
Ten Random Things About You.
Enjoy and again, thank you Deb at http://www.debsrockinwrite.com/ for the nomination. For my nominees, I can’t wait to read your answers.
Never miss another article, tip or project. Subscribe today!
Until next time…
Don’t forget to share…
Thank You for the Visit!